‘I once asked a roomful of mental health professionals ‘What makes a good psychologist? If clients stop coming, or keep coming back again and again?
Is it what they know? What others say about them?
The deafening silence that followed leaves me to conclude that YOU are the judge.
Our psychologists don’t try to be ‘good’ by what they know and the ‘gold standard treatment’ as defined by ‘research’. We work with you and what your needs are. And yes, it is ok to change psychologists if you feel you’re not getting what you need. You know yourself better than anybody else. Sometimes we just can use a little help to re-discover it.
To provide the highest possible professional and ethical services
We provide a comprehensive range of services in the following areas
- Individual counselling and coaching
- Child & adolescent counselling & assessment
- Relationship counselling
- Group Intervention
- Court Reports
- Organisational development and individual coaching
- Psychological assessment reports
Come right in!
We’re into substance
Not that substance!
At AXIOM Psychological & Coaching Services
- We don’t believe in lecturing, but
in providing training that engages
- No glossy brochures to impress you
but to impress on you what you want to
We present knowledge in a
relaxed (not too much so!)
- more likely to produce results.
- Brief presentations (teasers)
- Half-day workshops (the basics) on
Stress, time and emotional management
(From Manager to Managing)
- Full-day workshops (the basics applied)
Role play, case discussions, strategies
And, of course
- Work with anyone and all presentations
-Personal development (Coaching)
-Anything else? You tell us what you want
to talk about